Friday, 11 October 2013

This Is How I Started Trading Binary Options

I have started trading binary options as a hobby. Needless to say with no prior trading experience it was a daunting task. A friend of mine talked me into it and so I have deposited money into one of the better known binary options broker, CToption. This broker had been recommended by my friend as well as other online sources and so I figured it must be good enough for a beginner like me.

At that stage I wouldn't even know better or recognize any differences in the trading platforms of other brokers. I signed up to receive a hefty bonus of 75% of my deposit and so when I deposited £250 I immediately got £437.50 in my new account available for trading. I figured this was a good start and so I was quite excited about future earning potential. However, I have quickly learned that there is a catch to that bonus offer, namely that withdrawing any of the funds would be impossible without making substantial amount of trades amounting to the value of £10,000 (wins and losses including).

Fortunately, that didn't really matter much because I intended to keep trading and grow that amount substantially and only withdraw after I have a few thousands in my account. There is a lot of bad rap on the Internet about accepting any at all sign-up bonuses from binary options brokers, but if you're serious about this new career this shouldn't put you off. After all, it's free money that will surely come in handy when you're just starting out in the world of binary trading.

It's all in the right signals

In the beginning, not having sufficient knowledge of trading binary options I was advised to subscribe to a signal service. This was a problem because there are many signal providers out there.  I decided to sign up to Franco's signals because they had a very high winning ratio and I could watch and copy a professional trader, which is what I wanted. I wanted the signals but I also wanted to learn more about the markets anf binary options in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment